[MV] Every time I open Dragon Dictate it crashes

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Mon Feb 7 20:41:35 PST 2011

A couple of things you can try:

First, try creating a new profile.

If you can't do that because it crashes at startup (as opposed to when loading your profile), then try deleting the program and re-installing it.

If you still have problems, it might be conflicting with something else on your system. To test that, try creating a new user account in Mac OS X, log in to that user, and see if you can create a new profile.