[MV] Every time I open Dragon Dictate it crashes

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 7 20:14:18 PST 2011

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would need a lot more information before I think someone could help you. It is important to know which version of DragonDictate you are using, your current operating system, and your computer specifications. Also, sometimes your crash log can give you good information.

It is a great product, and I have been using it and its predecessor successfully for years. I will say, however, I have never thought that Nuance had very good technical support, speaking from my years with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

Hopefully someone can help you!

 Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes!  ;-)