[MV] iListen and Snow Leopard?

Michael Gherrity mike at gherrity.org
Sat Jan 15 00:13:46 PST 2011

Thanks for getting back to me. Either you procrastinate nearly as much
as I do or there is something wrong with the server. I sent that
message three months ago.

I'm still using Leopard. Is the upgrade to Snow Leopard worth while?

I use MacSpeech Dictate and have read that Dragon Dictate is not too
different. Is that true?

I can see that a large selection of text macros can enable me to use
the Terminal application. But that sounds like a lot of work. I use
iListen in spelling mode and vim for programming. Can I do this with
Dragon Dictate?