[MV] My name will NOT work!

david dcalvin41 at me.com
Mon Jan 17 00:55:53 PST 2011

Joe, just curious are you using MacSpeech Dictate or DragonDictate?

Anyse, what software & version number are you using?

BTW Anyse, when I first tried to type in your name my iPad tried to
auto corrected it to "A nyse". I over-road the auto correct & the next time it auto- corrected to the corrected spelling.

Sent from David's iPad