[MV] My name will NOT work!

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 08:43:17 PST 2011

Anyse:

I second Joe's suggestion of using "intensive training" using the vocabulary editor. That should solve your problem. But if it doesn't, as a last resort you can create a text macro that types your name exactly as you want it. You can name the macro something like "type my name," which will be easy for you to remember and easy for Dictate to recognize, yet probably not a phrase you would be likely to say very often when dictating.

Chuck Rogers