[MV] My name will NOT work!

david dcalvin41 at me.com
Mon Jan 17 00:36:25 PST 2011

Just a thought.  When you are in the dictate mode, pick the line that is closest to correct. Then say "edit 3" or whatever number it is. Then edit using keyboard.  After you are done editing say
"chose 3". If you do this for awhile it should learn.
Also when I have a text string that I can not get correct by speaking, I speak one word at a time.

Sent from David's iPad