[MV] Dictate - A Couple of Issues...

david dcalvin41 at me.com
Wed Jan 19 18:50:59 PST 2011

Are the random words generated when the mic is turned off?  If you don’t get random words when the mic is off then I would say that noise picked up by the mic is causing the words.  May stopping the heavy breathing would help. LOL
David
This is being typed using Dragon Dictate.  Dragon Dictate allows you to talk and the computer to type your words as you speak. Any arrows, I will blame on the soft wear. ;-)
 Have a great day