[MV] Headsets and bluetooth adapters

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Sat Oct 29 07:51:38 PDT 2011

The problem is still going to be Bluetooth. It is a "lowest common denominator" issue. Bluetooth audio is what it is. Just because you hook it up to your stereo doesn't improve the quality of Bluetooth audio itself.

Now, that having been said, the Dragon engine is so darn good that it might not make that much of a difference in terms of accuracy. So the bottom line is, you can try it, and if you are satisfied with the accuracy you are getting, that's all that counts.

But I have to wonder — why go to all this trouble to make a Bluetooth mic work when there are already excellent choices for wireless mics out there that work great?