[MV] Headsets and bluetooth adapters

David Whiteman davidbw at mac.com
Sun Oct 30 17:43:12 PDT 2011

Are there any microphones that are two way, instead of one way?  I presume
that the Samson is one way as it is only a microphone.  I would like to
have the text read to me via an earpiece, or equivalent as well as having a
wireless microphone.  Can you use both the Samson and/or Revolabs device,
as well as having a Bluetooth earpiece for listening.  Since the audio too
the Mac is at a higher quality the dictation should not suffer, and I doubt
I need as high quality for listening to the transcription back.