[MV] Headsets and bluetooth adapters

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 30 20:25:48 PDT 2011

I had to shorten this message as it was flagged for being too long.  :-(  I have a Sennheiser (BW 900?) that is both microphone and earpiece and can do telephone at the push of a button.  It can be Bluetooth or USB with a Zoom switch in line.  I got it when we were hoping to use MagicJack, but our Internet was too unreliable to support VOIP, so I mostly use it as USB for SR.  The guys at microphone.com have never steered me wrong!

Valerie