[MV] Dragon Dictate - is it worth it?

Davidcee59 ~ gmail davidcee59 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 06:08:41 PST 2013

I also have Dragon dictate on my max. However I have been using apples built-in speech to text software and it works quite well. I use the built-in mic and (in) my MacBook Pro which is several years old and it works nicely.

This response from the iPad using the voice software. I have not been the corrections so you can see the errors that is has made. While problems as it does not learn. However it doesn't really seem to be a problem.

David