[MV] Dragon dictate and microsoft word

Martin Gregory martin.gregory at hsc.utah.edu
Mon Jan 7 13:20:35 PST 2013

I have the same problem with Word, so you are not alone.  I don't know of any fix.

Cheers,

Martin Gregory

From: Mark Bailey <mrb55 at me.com<mailto:mrb55 at me.com>>
Date: Monday, January 7, 2013 1:26 PM
To: "A place to discuss speech recognition on Macintosh." <macvoice at listserver.themacintoshguy.com<mailto:macvoice at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>>
Subject: [MV] Dragon dictate and microsoft word

The voice recognition window does not work properly in Microsoft Word, It is only visible if I click on the icon requesting it to open; Even though I have the box correctly checked in the preferences for it to always show up and stay. It didn't always do this, but it always does it now. Has anyone developed a workaround for this problem? I do not want to purchase an upgrade if it this problem can't be fixed.

Thanks, Mark