[PB] Fwd: Using my T616 as a dialup modem

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Fri Dec 17 06:50:08 PST 2004

Lee, you might want to try  Mobile High Speed 2G. It's software
available on Versiontracker.com. I got it working with my Moto v.600.
The developer is a great guy and I'm sure will help. I dont know if the
program supports your phone or AOL, but I think Jan Fullerman (the
developer) will answer those questions.

David