[PB] adding ram

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 09:21:49 PDT 2004

I don't think so guys. The 12" powerbook only has one open ram slot as
far as I can tell. Here is what the tech specs say:

12-inch PowerBook G4 Processor and memory •
1.33GHz PowerPC G4 processor with Velocity Engine •
512K SRAM on-chip L2 cache •
167MHz system bus •
256MB of PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM; one open SO-DIMM slot; support for
up to 1.25GB

That would be 256 built in and one slot that takes up to 1 GB of RAM.

Jim