[PB] WTB-Desperately Seeking Spare Bronze "E" Key & Whole Pismo Keyboard

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 04:04:38 PDT 2005

Constructing a Pismo for a friend--made the mistake of buying the main unit
off EBay instead of here.  Always a mistake...when will I learn?  Pluck the
"3" key, get a neverending "e".  Pluck "e," get nothing.  Closer inspection
reveals the "E" had been futzed with--a klugey repair at best for a broken
key.  Pluck the "E" key off my Lombard board to test--break my Lombard "E"
key due to 3AM incompetence.  But tests did yield results:  Pismo keyoard
shot at the "E" and "3," no repair possible.  So now I need a Psimo Keyboard
ASAP as friend leaves for Thailand in days, AND I need to replace the broken
"E" key for my poor sacrificial Lombard keyboard.

If anywhere near Seattle with the help, pick up likely!

Willing to buy or trade.  Have much in the way of interesting trades.  Whole
computers, even laptops, non computer related stuff as well.

Yours,

Run
(206) 760-0462
---