[PB] Test

Wendy S. Austin wendy_austin at mac.com
Wed Jun 29 03:18:53 PDT 2005

Greetings All

I joined this list  following the recommendation from Eric.    I have
stayed on the Titanium list too which seems to have calmed down a bit
after the recent pissy fight between a couple of the posters.

I am hoping more people will drift over from that list to this one.

However at this point in time, I have no problems with my PowerBook
so can't ask any serious questions.

Cheers

Wendy