[PB] Test

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:31:59 PDT 2005

I recently bought my FW800 1Ghz PB from a friend of mine who was going
off to China (I'm living in Taiwan right now).  It was an upgrade from
a 600mhz iBook that I had packed around for a year or more.

I am loving the 15" screen, the increased snappiness and the
oh-so-cool metal look of the Al.  It's heavier than the iBook, but I
really don't mind.

I sometimes have trouble with burning CDs on the combo drive.  If I
try to burn a CD from Roxio or iTunes I don't have a trouble, but if I
just throw a blank CD in I often get "drive not supported" message.
This is in Tiger 10.4.1

Does this happen to anyone else?

Jean-Paul

(who's hoping this might kickstart something on this list.)