[PB] Test

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:17:58 PDT 2005

I was wondering what was up with this list too, I figured maybe
everyone was just.... busy? haha I forgot I was subscribed actually,
since my gmail box is always full of zsh, enlightenment, and various
linux from scratch mailing lists.  I joined this list since I don't
know anyone else with a powerbook.  Most of my friends are
linux-on-x86 guys (or of the "hey - you're always doing computer
stuff, aren't you?" variety). I know they get jealous every time they
see my keyboard light up in the dark, so maybe I won't be the only one
soon haha. Anyway I hope this isn't going to be the only thread this
year!

Mike