[PB] Test

Geoff Allen geoff at wsu.edu
Wed Jun 29 11:22:05 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 13:17 -0400, Mike Hernandez wrote:
> I was wondering what was up with this list too, I figured maybe
> everyone was just.... busy? haha I forgot I was subscribed actually,

I had forgotten about this list as well. When I saw the original
message, I thought it interesting that the poster hadn't been getting
messages, since the list has been rather active. Then, after reading
some of the replies, I realized that the PB list was the list in
question, not the TI list, and thought "Oh yeah, there's that new
powerbook list. Forgot about that."

Geoff

--
Geoff Allen, geoff at wsu.edu, http://www.wsu.edu/~geoff/

July 4th is Independence Day in the U.S., and it is celebrated in a
truly American way by blowing things up and taking a day off from work.
    -- Adam Engst, in TidBITS