[PB] Battery endurance (was: Test)

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Wed Jun 29 12:18:12 PDT 2005

Okay, let's 'prime the pump' as it were. To do that I throw out a
question, general in nature. but well-suited to plumb the latent
strength of this new list. It is:

How long does the battery in your PB last? And which PB do you have?
And, lastly, I would like to know if there is any advantage to buying
an extra battery and alternating them?

Like many of you, I have my own estimate but it will be interesting
to get the feedback. And if you want to kick-start this list, throw
out some grist for the mill!

Murray