[PB] Test

jonarmpit at mac.com jonarmpit at mac.com
Wed Jun 29 15:25:18 PDT 2005

I just recently stumbled across some options that I don't recall
using before and they seem to help me re-connect to known networks.

Under network preferences, at the bottom of the Airport preferences
panel there is an 'Options...' button (right next to the checkbox to
'Show AirPort status in menu bar'. This drops down a preferences
sheet that has a few options that seemed to help me. First the drop
down list at the top of this sheet allows you to 'Keep looking for
recent networks' if no recent networks are found, and second there is
a checkbox to 'Remember any network this computer has joined'.

jon