[PB] Test

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 20:09:17 PDT 2005

I must admit, this thread surprises me. I was a long time member of the
iBook list, and then when I got a new PB last September, I also joined the
TiBook list, The Power Book list, the Home Mac list and the MacDV list.
After a while, I gave up on the Ti list out of boredom and went full time to
the PowerBook list which was extremely active. I hadn't noticed a drop off
in activity on it, but I don't really pay much attention as to whether my
posts come from the iBook, MacDV or PowerBook list (though it's often
obvious.) Anyway, I'm surprised to hear so many people say this is a dead
list because my perception was that it was pretty active, as in a dozen or
so posts a day, at least. Guess I just haven't been paying attention.

Brian Olesky, no relation to Brian Pearce

(is that thread on this list?)