[PB] Test (PB list vs PowerList)

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 09:37:44 PDT 2005

On 6/29/05 10:09 PM, "Brian Olesky" <brian4 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I must admit, this thread surprises me. I was a long time member of the
> iBook list, and then when I got a new PB last September, I also joined the
> TiBook list, The Power Book list, the Home Mac list and the MacDV list.
> After a while, I gave up on the Ti list out of boredom and went full time to
> the PowerBook list which was extremely active. I hadn't noticed a drop off
> in activity on it, but I don't really pay much attention as to whether my
> posts come from the iBook, MacDV or PowerBook list (though it's often
> obvious.) Anyway, I'm surprised to hear so many people say this is a dead
> list because my perception was that it was pretty active, as in a dozen or
> so posts a day, at least. Guess I just haven't been paying attention.
>
> Brian Olesky, no relation to Brian Pearce
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I joined this group recently, and have been a member of the Ti list for
>> ages
>> The Ti list is an active and interesting list with members such as
>> Steve Wozniak. (;-) cool or what!)

(snip
)
>> That is a very reasonable decision, in my book, and I went and joined
>> the powerbook list.
>> Little did I expect..........     SILENCE!

Oops, my bad. I couldn't believe you all were saying this was a silent list
when I thought it was the busiest list I'm on (see my post above.) So I went
into my files and discovered--I'm actually on two PowerBook lists, and the
one that's really busy is something called Powerlist at sparky.listmoms.net. If
you want more activity, you might try that one.

Brian