[PB] Battery endurance (was: Test)

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:20:33 PDT 2005

To go off on a slight tangent ... what is the consensus on battery usage
habits? I tend to plug mine in if it's convenient (i.e. i'm at the desk and
the plug is right there anyway). It's a 15" 1.67Ghz. I rarely use it for the
time it takes to run the battery down fully, although I did that when it was
new for the battery calibration. If I was forced to make a guess, I'd say
it's pretty close to 50/50 battery/plugged-in. This is pretty much the
behavior I've used with all my Li-ion rechargeable devices and haven't had
any problems other than with my POS HP laptop, which was what the PB
replaced.

matt.