[PB] Vertical stripes on Powerbook G4

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 12:01:56 PDT 2005

Hello Ruqayya,

This might seem strange to you, but can you send me pictures of your tiBook?
Might you also send me the details of the sale on ebay--the page of the
auction, so I can check out the seller?  I had a 667 w/1 gig ram and an 80
gig hard drive stolen from me recently.  I am trying to track down any
leads.  I hope you can help.  As for the stripes, one of two problems.  A
connector which you can fix or a motherboard problem, which you can't.

Run - Seattle