[PB] Off Topic - Ibook G3 running Tiger

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Sun Sep 18 10:39:28 PDT 2005

I'm running 10.4.2 on a 900mhz G3 iBook and connect to the Net via a
AirPort Extreme Basestation, which connects to my Internet provider's
wireless system. I've been trying to determine if my provider is
having problems with their wireless, or if my wireless and iBook are
having the problem, but sometimes I'll be surfing websites, checking
email and such, and the iBook will behave as if it is dead to the
outside world. Anything that uses the Internet to communicate,
iTunes, Safari, Mail, etc., sit and spin their wheels. However, if I
put the iBook a sleep for a few moments and then wake it up, the
problem will go away. I hope it is something that can be fixed in the
10.4.3 update and I hope it isn't my iBook going on the fritz again.

Joe