[PB] Off Topic - Ibook G3 running Tiger

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 18 11:33:10 PDT 2005

> From: David DelMonte <ddelmonte at mac.com>
> Subject: [PB] Off Topic  - Ibook G3 running Tiger
>
> Hi, please excuse the offtopic post. I'm trying to help a friend and
> dont really want to join another forum for a single question.
>
> Has anyone experienced problems with their ibook after going to !0.4.2?
>
> Problem areas are communications to the net, dificulity getting
> peripherals to show (sometimes they do, othertimes, not).
>
> Thanks

Absolutely not.  Updated my wife's iBook to 10.4.2 when the update was
released and it works flawlessly with the net, mail, all peripherals like FW
drives, USB drives and readers, FW readers, flash keys, printers, cameras,
etc.  NO problems what-so-ever.

I would consider doing a archive install and then run your updates again and
see.  Or create a different new user acct and see if you still experience
any issues.

Cheers