[PB] Wireless Interference

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Mar 6 07:33:38 PST 2006

We have an Airport Extreme base station that my wife and I connect
our powerbooks (a 1.25 GHz Aluminum 15-inch and a 1 GHz 17-inch)  to
the internets with.  My problem is that when I am online, she loses
the ability to connect to the base station.  This mostly happens when
I am between her and the base station.  If I am on the other side of
the base station from her, it is not as much of a problem.

I have tried changing the network channel, messing around with the
interference robustness, etc, with no effect.  I didn't think I could
absorb all of the base station's packets 8^D.  Any ideas about how to
resolve this issue (besides the obvious rearranging of our work
spaces).  TIA.

Peter

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.5 on Mac OS X 10.4.5
pkrug at mac.com