[PB] Wireless Interference

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 08:22:15 PST 2006

Peter,

I'm guessing that one of you is a musician?  If so, you might
consider simply adding an Airport Express to your system - using it
as a form of repeater you can extend the radio coverage, it might
even be possible to so site it that it offers the possibility of
playing music from the PowerBook(s) through your Hi-fi.

David

PS. I'm not sufficient of a boffin to suggest anything else, other
than adding an antenna to the Base Station if you have one with that
facility.