[PB] (no subject)

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 5 22:05:39 PST 2006

They are faster at a few things that are native universal apps, but much
slower at other apps that are not universal yet.  Also, the way the graphics
work, in that it as no graphics card, it is really slow in regards to games
and other video intensive tasks and apps.
There are plenty of benchmark tests out there to compare to.
Do a Google on:  G4 PowerBooks and MacBook benchmark tests