Buggy trackpad

Christopher Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Sun Dec 1 11:56:53 PST 2002

Hey there fellow TiBookers...

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem.  My trackpad
went all buggy.  What I mean is that sometimes it would work, then it
wouldn't, and then it would again.  I looked on Apple's support page
and it was suggested that I reset the Power Manager by lifting up the
keyboard and pressing the reset button that is just to the left of the
power button.  I did this, and it seems to have worked.  Just thought
I'd pass the info along just in case someone else was having the same
experience.

BTW I'm running Jaguar 10.2.1 on a TiBook 550 MHz with combo drive.

Chris Owens, NAD V
Certified Sign Language Interpreter
Cincinnati, Ohio
(513) 706-1958 mobile office