[Ti] Battery (again)

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 1 19:18:05 PST 2002

on 02/12/01 18:07, Roger Snyder at rogersnyder at pobox.com wrote:

>   Well, my battery life is down to less then 10 minutes. >
>   The Ti is just under a year old.
>   Any ideas? I thought of going to the local Apple store, but I can't for
> a week or two (it is not that local.)

For heaven's sake, call Apple right away before the warranty expires.  When
this happened to my battery, they sent me out a replacement.  They required
me to send them my old battery after I received the new one.

It was no problem!  Just be prepared to spend 20-30 minutes on the phone
testing as the technician asks you to.

If you don't have AppleCare and don't want to buy it (which you should if
you use your powerbook a lot), you will have to insist that this is a
hardware problem to get someone to talk to you.

Jerry