[Ti] Keyboard marks screen

Bill White billwhite at mac.com
Tue Dec 3 10:03:21 PST 2002

> Trust me; those ARE grease marks.

I have the same problem with identical marks on the screen of my Ti G4/500
and they are most definitely *not* grease. I've tried every cleaning method
suggested in every posting over the past several months, and while a lot of
stubborn marking have come off there are still noticeable patterns on the
screen. Gently moving a fingernail over them reveals that the screen is
lightly pitted in those areas, and the areas match the keyboard layout.

Now I use a thin piece of leather. If only I knew then what I know now.

Bill