OSX does not sleep automatically

silvoc at tiscali.it silvoc at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 3 10:31:15 PST 2002

Dear All,

My Tibook500 has started not to go automatucally to sleep. It started in
august, episodically, when I was using OS10.1.5, and I corrected it deleting
the systempreferences.plist in my library folder. Then it continued after
I've upgraded to OS10.2, and since 1 month the only way to get the computer
to sleep is through the powerkey.
I've tried again to delete the systempreferences.plist (I've actually done
something more stupid: I've deleted also the dock.plist and now I've to
rebuild it again), but doesn't work.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks,
Silvo

Tiscali ADSL. Scopri la fantastica promozione di Natale: tutto Gratis fino
al 9 gennaio!
Abbonati ora: prima ti abboni, più risparmi!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml