[Ti] Tech tools that come with the machine.

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Tue Dec 3 23:07:34 PST 2002

So far I've found a couple of testing tools but I'm not convinced that
they are accurate.

The one I've used is the RamCheck utility and when I run this my
machine in OS 9 just locks up. Not sure if that's a sign of bad ram or
not.

Is there anybody out there who knows of comprehensive ram checking tool?

I ran the one of the Apple supplied CD and the first time I ran it it
locked up and the second time I got script error in the program.

I've sinced swapped the two 256mb dimms to the opposite slots just to
see what happens.