Griffin iCurve report

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Fri Dec 6 10:36:46 PST 2002

After waiting FOREVER I finally received my Griffin Technology iCurve
stand <http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/icurve/index.html>.
It replaces my previous hack solution of using the Apple AirPort Base
Station box and RoadTools Pivot 360 pad.

They got it right -- this is one awesome accessory.  Perfectly balanced
for a TiPBG4, the screen is at a very comfortable height and indeed you
can rotate the system smoothly from side-to-side as you show a
co-worker something or slouch in your chair.  The angle is perfect if
you need to occasionally type on the PB keyboard, and my setup of
external Apple keyboard and mouse snuggle nicely underneath when they
need to be out of the way.  Fit and finish is flawless -- better than
Apple's transparent plastic on the Cube or Cinema Displays.  Best
$39.99 that I've ever spend on a computer accessory.

(N.B. I've no association with Griffin other than now being a happy
customer.)

Regards,

Jim