[Ti] Airport

Gowyn Wilcox gowyn at rogers.com
Fri Dec 6 08:26:38 PST 2002

Came across this solution:  Turn over your Tibook, remove the battery.
Along the right hand side there¹s a tag with the unit¹s serial number.
Press firmly along it¹s length for about ten seconds.  That¹s it!

Solution came from an Apple tech.  I guess on some units the Airport
antennae doesn¹t seat properly and this helps.

Home this works,¹

Gowyn