[Ti] Airport

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Sat Dec 7 07:14:47 PST 2002

Hi,

 I got the PBTi 800mhz, my airport used to have a really poor reception in
my home made of bricks, since I used this advice the reception increase
consistently, BUT... The battery life decrease a lot, I used to get as far
as 4 hours and now I have about 2.30 min as much with the bright set to
minimum.

This happend to me.

Carlos