[Ti] PowerBook sighting!

Mike Stanley macguy at guarded-inn.com
Mon Dec 9 09:13:34 PST 2002

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 11:39 AM, Shawn King wrote:

> Well, Apple never "placed" those products there. The Set Designers
> were fans
> of Apple's products and they put them there themselves. As a matter of
> fact,
> Jerry Seinfeld doesn't use a computer.
>
> Hope that helps.

It does, and thanks for taking the time to explain it.

I guess it makes sense - when I see celebrities interviews on The
Screen Savers I'd say 9/10 times when they're asked if they have a
computer (well, those who do anyway) they say that it is a Mac.  If
Macs are that pervasive among the actors and such and are used in the
actual production like I've heard they are I guess it makes sense.