[Ti] PowerBook sighting/Imus and OT

shemoves shemoves at zianet.com
Mon Dec 9 10:10:20 PST 2002

On 12/8/02 10:29 PM, "cbirds" <cbirds at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I saw on the Imus show, two of those open on the counter, his and
> Charles'. I wondered if those were given to them or if they chose to use
> them. I do think Imus is a Mac fan...

Imus lives near me in New Mexico, yes he is a Mac fan - the books are not
just for looks. Don't know if he bought them himself or was gifted. He and
his wife and boy come into Plaza Antiques in downtown Las Vegas, New Mexico
quite often. Sam Shepard, Val Kilmer, and Faye Dunaway are in town right now
making a movie. Hot news....karen
--
This email is coming to you from beautiful
downtown Montezuma, New Mexico