Ti Leather Sleeve?

Chris Volpe CVolpe at beaupre.com
Mon Dec 9 10:35:28 PST 2002

* Sam Hotchkiss:
> > I'm looking for a matching or contrasting leather sleeve to provide some
> > protection (primarily against scratches) for my tibook.  The bag is a
> > natural light brown, so it would probably be best to go with a black to
> > contrast, as I doubt I could find an exact color match.

Hey Sam,
Check this out. I thought it looked interesting. I ended up buying a
different bag from these guys (not for my Ti) but had considered this for
the Ti- looks distinguished, I don't know what the fit would be like.. pricy
though.

http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/PRODIDPG.ASP?category=1-11-11-
11&pageID=101-155-98-555&Level=2-3-3-3&uid=2002120913342947&special=&C=&L=&S
PCID=&Title=