[Ti] PowerBook sighting! CSI

Chris Long clong at lib.drury.edu
Mon Dec 9 11:41:14 PST 2002

I also seem to remember seeing a feature once (I don't remember where
or when) that for many tv and movie productions, the things you
actually see done on the screen are Flash animations or something
similar, that do what needs to be done with little to no input from the
actors.  This allows them to create what they want you to see without
fighting OS and actual software troubles.  I wish I could get paid to
do this!

Chris