[Ti] Ti Leather Sleeve?

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Mon Dec 9 11:42:16 PST 2002

On 12/9/02 11:35 AM, "Chris Volpe" <CVolpe at beaupre.com> wrote:

> Hey Sam,
> Check this out. I thought it looked interesting. I ended up buying a
> different bag from these guys (not for my Ti) but had considered this for
> the Ti- looks distinguished, I don't know what the fit would be like.. pricy
> though.

I'm not as concerned about the price as much as finding something that fits
snugly, and protects decently-- I am protecting a $3500 investment, you know
:).  While this is a very attractive attaché, I'm looking for something that
fits only the TiBook snugly-- also, the color would clash pretty badly with
the bag that I'm getting.

The bag I'm getting is a one of a kind, but it is similar to this:
http://www.lava.it/l11g.jpg with 2 latches, in this color:
http://www.lava.it/professionalg.jpg

I do like the way the top is done on that levenger bag-- If I end up having
one custom built, I think I'll go with that sort of "latch", with a slightly
smaller flap.

Thanks for your input