[Ti] Rubber bumps, again

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Dec 9 15:46:08 PST 2002

On  Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:50:30 -0600 jason tertadian <haiku23 at mac.com> wrote:

> Gerry ...
>
> I've been using a WildEepz Powerbook Cushionz for a few months now and I
> have to say they are totally worth the $10.  I wish I would have invested in
> these as soon as I got my Ti because I may have avoided the nasty scratches
> on my LCD from the edge of the trackpad indention.

I paid $0.50 for a sheet of 4 eyeglass silicon pads. They are flesh colored
and are supposed to be stuck on the nose pieces of a pair of glasses. I just
stuck the four on each corner of my powerbook. It works just fine and I have
no problems with marks on the screen. They are not high enough that they
interfere with the latch.

You can get them in almost all drugstores.

jg