[Ti] Anyone using a Sony Ericsson T200?

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Tue Dec 10 05:52:26 PST 2002

I completely agree - which is why I am saving $500-$600 and going with a
phone without those capabilities (colour screen, email web browsing on a
phone is IMHO an absolutle waste of time) - I really laugh when I see people
"reading" their cell phones. I haven't seen an all-in-one device yet - that
even comes close to being practical - except for instant messaging.

I was specifically wondering whether the phone had wireless communications
abilties to allow it to link (physcially) with the Ti and send emails from
my Ti over the cellular network.

Thank you for the information.

On 12/10/02 2:24 AM, "Robert Nicholson" <robert at elastica.com> wrote:

> IMHO: Reading email on a phone is impractical and sure to disappoint. Unless
> it's a Communicator (Modern day brick) or maybe the new T-800 by Ericsson. I
> don't know much about the T200.
>
> I use my phone T68i to update me when I get email but I don't rely on it to
> actually read the email. Just sends me the subject line and from/date etc of
> the message so I know to check email if necessary.

Bill Reburn