[Ti] Bubbling finish

Steven Filling steven at samsara.csustan.edu
Thu Dec 12 08:49:26 PST 2002

A datapoint -

I just noticed paint bubbling and flaking away on my 800, which was
purchased in May.  I rang Apple support, and was told that I must send
them digital photos of the bubbling area.  The rep, while polite, was
not terribly interested in talking to me, seemed more interested in
redefining my paint problem as "abuse" of some sort.  I sent them
pictures Monday, and again Wednesday, have yet to get a response.  I'm
not sure whether they're busy or just don't give a darn what their
customers think.

As Ted, I have no problems with my first gen tibook [a 400].

HTH
s.

--
Steven Filling