[Ti] Does not compute!

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Thu Dec 12 11:08:12 PST 2002

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:33:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [Ti] Does not compute!
From: Mike Stanley <macguy at guarded-inn.com>

>"I can't see anyone really doing
>what you're describing - buying (and paying) for a new machine with
>WinXP on it, then blowing it away and putting 98 on it.  They *might*
>be able to do it - if they could find drivers for every single device
>in it - which is a big IF nowadays -

Hmm, well, try to find a XP driver for my joystick...ops, they only have a
Win98 driver, very well then.
Most stuff out there works just as well on a win98 as on a XP system, I know,
cause me brother has 98 and I have XP, and we use the same stuff....

As a new mac user I think I would have prefered to have the choice to use os9 or osX
just the way I have the choice to use win98 on my AMD machine, and even Linux.

Daniel