[Ti] connection with Motorola phone

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Fri Dec 13 08:20:51 PST 2002

>Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:30:07 -0800
>From: ayoub <ayoub at westmont.edu>
>Subject: [Ti] connection with Motorola phone
>
>I am getting a Motorola v60i cell phone and plan to connect it to my
>Ti.  Can anyone who has done this please advise me as to what I need
>(a cable, I assume) and where to get software for managing phone
>list, as well as how readily one can use this for modem access.
>Thanks!
>George Ayoub
>ayoub at westmont.edu
>
>------------------------------

I have been using a Startac with Alltel as my cellular co. for six
months and it works great (14,400 connection).

Check to make sure your data service is enacted by your cellular provider.

Purchased cable from The supply net http://www.thesupplynet.com/
Customer Service 1-800-826-0279 . Cost around $50.00 and comes with a
cd to install modem script. Be sure they know it is mac as they sent
me a pc script the first time.

Just be sure to:

1 program your cellphone and remote acess configurations with the dialup no.

2. first plug in the usb connection

3. select the correct modem

4. highlight "ignore dialtone"
--

		Ron Cooper, Founder, President

	DEL MAGUEY, Single Village Mezcal (TM)

Winner of the WORLD SPIRITS CHAMPIONSHIPS 1999, 2000, 2001 & 2002

	From the heart of the Maguey,  and the soul of the Village.

		Web Site: http://www.mezcal.com