[Ti] the green line monster

Christopher Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Fri Dec 13 09:27:28 PST 2002

If it was fixed under warranty once, then they should fix it again
regardless of the fact that your warranty has expired.  I was told by
Apple that if they knew it was an issue while still under warranty,
then they would fix it after the warranty had expired.  They told me
this when my paint was chipping.

On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 11:40  AM, jpe wrote:

> I am starting to see the vertical lines on my screen again. I had the
> screen replaced once under warrantee (which has run out). I read on
> this list about preventative maintenance. Tightening some screws or
> something. Can I please be re-enlightened.
Chris Owens, NAD V
Certified Sign Language Interpreter
Cincinnati, Ohio
(513) 706-1958 mobile office