[Ti] the green line monster

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Fri Dec 13 10:45:53 PST 2002

Well that's good because they can replace the replacement topcase I got
which has already started to bubble.

For those interested in my machine has had 3 major repairs in the last
3 months.

It's been mostly confined to a desk in my condo in Thailand.

1. Left speaker dies ... fix is new topcase, mousebutton, trackpad.

2. Screen starts to show ghosted images under all windows. fix new
screen.

3. Machine exhibits signs of memory corruption fix. new logic board.

Apple are 3 for 3 at the moment which is a good sign but I'm still
waiting to hear back from them on my paint bubbling issue. My machine
was purchased in May 2002. 800 mhz tibook.